Monday, February 18, 2008

Sin and Punishment: Successor to the Earth

This game is great. It has the most confusing plot I have ever encountered...the N64 graphics are full of strange clipping errors and awful textures(though the Wii's N64 emulation job makes it bearable)...and the english voice acting makes me want to shoot myself...but strangely these all come together with the solid gameplay and contribute towards making this one of the most enjoyable games I've ever owned. Very charming.

Most of all I like the art style. This is the artist apparently.

This game's style was very inspiring to me back when I was first getting excited about the game in 2000. Although I kinda had a falling out with actually drawing anime-style myself, I still find this spectabeautaculous.

Here then is my lil' Sin and Punishment art database:

Until I find some more high quality pics that is about it...el-oh-el!

No comments: